The MicroRaman system is a Renishaw apparatus equipped with an Argon Laser with excitation at 514.5 nm.
The most important features are :
Recently the system was upgraded with the acquisition of an Hot Cell (up to 1500°C) with which is possible to measure in-situ annealing process.
- Wavelengths range 400-1000 nm
- Spectral resolution 1 cm^-1
- Spatial resolution 1 µm (objective 100x)
- Depth 2 µm (objective 100x)
- Dimensions 650 mm x 400 mm x 650 mm
- Detector CCD camera
- Available power with line514.5 nm up to 200mW
This powerful tecnique is used to study quality of materials growth with our systems Growth Systems with the great advantage to delete the contribute of the substrate where the film is growth.