The APE Research lithographic AFM implements an AFM suitable for imaging and lithography, in both static and dynamic operational modes.
A voltage bias can be introduce the conductive tip and the conductive o weakly conductive media in such a way that small decharge can locally alter the surface structure of the sample.
- contact/non-contact/intermittent contact mode.
- Local anodic oxidation on metal films and semiconductor substrate.
- Nano-scratching and Nano-indentation on polymeric films.
- Current driven lithography on PMMA layers.
- Local anodic oxidation on a n-type Si wafer
Back to Main Page