Standard photolithographic set-up
- The mask-aligner is used for contact exposure processes.
- It is a versatile, user-friendly compact unit.
- The resolution (depending on contact mode, optics and exposure wavelength and "operator technique") is
into the micron region.
- Our unit is configured for the near-UV window 365 nm and have the "vacuum contact" option extending
resolution to about 0.5 microns.
- Exposures can be done on substrates from small "piece parts" of less than 1 cm square to substrates
of 3 inch diameter or square.
- Wafer size: 3" max.
- Wafer/substrate thickness: 0 - 2.5 mm.
- Exposure wavelength: 365 nm
- Exposure source - 200 watt high pressure mercury arc lamp
Lithographic setup with automatic mask-alignment up to 5" wafers (Canon PLA-501FA )
- Prealignment station.
- Possibility to perform alignment using automatic, semiautomatic or manual mode.
- 3 printing methods: proximity, hard contact, soft contact.
Back to Main Page