PhD positions in Pure and Applied Mathematics, within the joint graduate program of Politecnico di Torino, Università di Torino, Consorzio Interuniversitario per l’Alta Formazione in Matematica, and Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica.
The call is now open for admission to the XXXVI cycle of the PhD program in Pure and Applied Mathematics, a joint graduate program of Politecnico di Torino, Università degli Studi di Torino, Consorzio Interuniversitario per l’Alta Formazione in Matematica, and Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica.
A total of 15 positions are offered, two of them within the framework of DISMA Excellence Project: details on the research topics can be found below.
For details on procedure and deadline, please vitis the Doctoral School webpage.
Two scholarships on the Excellence Project themes
The Excellence Project and Politecnico di Torino support two PhD positions that are aimed at attracting exceptionally talented and motivated students who will conduct research on the themes of the Department of Excellence’s scientific project:
- T1. Resilient control for network systems;
- T2. Nested mathematical models in biomedicine;
- T3. Numerical methods for models with high geometric complexity;
- T4. Approximation and statistical inference in random reaction (and interaction) networks.
- Up to 4000 euro annually for lodging contribution for foreign students;
- Up to 2000 euro annually as additional travel grant;
- A laptop;
The joint grauate program offers other 13 scholarships:
- 9 PhD positions with own research topics;
- 4 PhD positions with predefined research topics.