Jetlab® 4 from MicroFab Technologies Inc. is an easy to use, cost effective ink-jet printing platform, perfectly suited for a laboratory scale to allow preliminary microdispensing investigations and to explore the feasibility of special inks printing.
The proprietary piezoelectric drop-on-demand technology allows to print on both rigid and flexible surfaces and to develop customized inks for applications in Organic Electronics, Sensors, Biomedical Research and Medical Devices, Nano-metal conductors, Drug Delivery and many others.
- Software controlled X-Y positioning;
- 160x120 mm² substrate size & print area;
- X-Y Accuracy / Repeatability: ±30 μm unidirectional / ±20 μm
- Printing speed: 50 mm/s;
- Manual Z axis control of printhead height;
- Print-on-the-Fly (straight and/or curved in any direction) or Point-to-Point printing;
- Raster & vector printing modes;
- Complex print job definition through scripting;
- Software based rotation correction;
- CCD camera for drop observation mounted at 15°, allowing drop impact visualization and coarse substrate alignment;
- Manual pneumatics controls;
- JetDrive drive electronics unit with bipolar and arbitrary waveform modes, and single and burst modes.